If you have any question about this policy, please email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org or write to: SAAFA Excel Resources
We gather and use certain information about individuals in order to provide products and services and enable certain functions on this website.
We also collect information to better understand how visitors use this website and to present timely, relevant information to them.
What data we gather?
We may collect the following information:
1) Name and job title
2) Contact information including email address
3) Demographic information, such as postcode, preferences and interests
4) Website usage data
5) Other information relevant to client enquiries
6) Other information pertaining to special offers and surveys
How we use this data?
Collecting this data helps us understand what you are looking from the company, enabling us to deliver improved products and services.
Specifically, we may use data:
1) For our own internal records
2) To improve the products and services we provide
3) To contact you in response to a specific enquiry
4) To customise the website for you
5) To send you promotional emails about products, services, offers and other this we think might be relevant to you.
6) To send you promotional mailings or to call you about products, services, offers and other things might be relevant to you.
7) To contact you via email, telephone or mail for market research reasons.
Cookies and how we use them
A cookie is a small file placed on your computer’s or device’s hard drive. It enables our webiste to identify your computer or other devices as you view different pages on our website.
* other devices such as mobile phone, tablet, desktop or any device that can be connected to internet to access our website.
Cookies allow websites and applications to store your preferences in order to present content, options or functions that are specific to you.
They also enables us to see information like how many people use the website and what pages they tend to visit.
1) Analyse our web traffic using an analytics package. Aggregated usage data helps us improve the website structure, design, content and functions.
2) Identify whether you are signed in to our webiste. A cookie allows us to check whether you are signed in to the site.
3) Test content on our website. For example, 50% of our users might see one piece of content, the other 50% a different piece of content.
4) Store information about your preferences.
5) To recognise when you return to our website.
Cookies do not provide us with access to your computer or any information about you, other than that which you choose to share with us.
Opt Out Option
You can opt out of our use of your Usage Information (including opting out of our Audience Segment Cookies) for targeting purposes by going to http://review2u.info/privacy-policy/ and clicking on the Opt Out button for advertising cookies.
By opting out, we will set an opt-out cookie on your Internet browser, which will prevent your Usage Information from being matched to any particular Internet browser. If you change browsers (including, if you use a browser on a different computer), delete your cookies, or use multiple browsers (either on the same computer or different computers), you will need to repeat this process for each computer and each browser.
This opt-out only applies to review2u.info Usage Information, and does not apply to cookies or Web beacons used by third party publishers, advertisers or ad networks.Most Internet browsers are initially set up to accept cookies.
We will always hold your information securely. To prevent unauthorised disclosure or access to your information, we have implemented strong physical and electronic security safeguards.
We also follow stringent procedures to ensure we work with all personal data in line with the Data Protection Act 1998.
SAAFA Excel Resources, HQ & Asia Branch (Singapore),
No29, Seri Wirani, Bandar Baru Bangi,